I LOVE this dish! I often eat it for breakfast when I don’t want any carbs or meat and it keeps me full a long time.
If you decide to broil it you will need to watch it closely.
Fresh Broccoli Florets
How to Make
- Preheat your oven by turning it to Broil. If you prefer to minimize the charring, you can set it to Bake at 500 degrees
- Spread a single layer of broccoli on a sheet pan and liberally drizzle olive oil over it
- Add 1 to 3 tablespoons of Minced Garlic and sprinkle salt on the broccoli
- Massage the oil, garlic, & salt over the florets
- Put your Broccoli in the oven to cook:
- BROILING – If you’re broiling it you’ll need to check it every 10 minutes or so. In my oven it takes about 20 minutes on broil to cook
- BAKING – If you’re baking it you can check it every 15 minutes and it will take a bit longer and not be as crispy
- Remove from the oven. Let Cool and Enjoy!